Photos & Videos
Photo’s & Videos
- Take pictures at lunch time
- Upload a youtube virtual tour video of your home in your property description section
- Professional photos price range $300-450, worth every dollar and ongoing memories. Look in the yellow pages for professional photographers in your area
A picture may be worth a 1,000 words in other circles, but in real estate, it enters the realm of deal or no deal.
With an estimated 80% of home buyers starting their search on the Internet, photos are to home sales today what curb appeal used to be: the place where first impressions are made.
According to a survey of the Web features that buyers found "very useful," 83% mentioned photos, 81% liked detailed property information and 60% named virtual tours.
Every day, decisions about which homes to see -- and which to skip -- are made based on what a buyer sees online.
- Make the room look inviting. Set the dining room table with fresh flowers, complete place settings and ironed linens.
- Emphasize desirable features such as fireplaces and views. De-emphasize less-desirable features such as the closeness of the house next door.
- Don't ignore the background. Remove all electrical cords from view, tidy up bookcases, fluff couch pillows. Flip the cushion over if the dog has been there, or use a throw to cover the stain.
- Wet down the brick patio and concrete pool surround to avoid it being too bright in the photo. Wetting it down also brings out the rich color in the brick.
- If there's no furniture, get some. Empty houses lack soul.
- Clean the garden.
For Professional photos in NSW and QLD we recommend the services of Tim Caraco 0405 335 446.