Our selling process kit will give you detailed information, here is a quick snap shot.
- Determine how soon you want or need to sell your present home.
This will allow you flexibility and options in terms of settlement conditions from buyers
- Start researching for Your Next home it’s difficult to juggle selling and buying at the same time but wouldn’t the ideal be selling your “old” house and closing and moving into your “new” house shortly thereafter? Once your home is sold, you – then - may feel pressured to buy too high and too quickly in order to “get a roof over your family’s heads”. Don’t get trapped into a “sell low, buy high” situation.
- Set your Home Selling Price. Price is determined by the neighborhood, the current real estate marketplace, the available time you have to sell, the work you put into fix-up and marketing. We will list the many way you can research a suitable selling price.
- Marketing- lawn signs & internet listing. The 2 most effective ways to sell your home. We provide both of these sales tools to real estate by owner customers.
- Get Your House Ready for Showing. Make sure that you address everything that will be seen right from the street because first impressions count and can alter or enhance the entire showing.
- Be Prepared for Negotiations. Remember, if you want your price, you must hold your ground. Everyone except you makes out if you give in. Just remember, more than 1,000,000 homes were sold by their owners in 2004 and generally higher prices than they would have received if they listened to an agent.
- Lawyers/contracts- when you agree with a buyer to sell your home you will do what the agents do an hand over signed agreements to a lawyer who will draw up property contracts.